Wednesday, March 2

Well, I've been trying to upload pictures of the Hobbit Project on here since the last post, but for some reason that day's pictures are refusing to show up in the upload box. So we'll just try links from FB.

I said it was Simplicity but I goofed. It's McCall's 4090, view A (top left) and also look at my awesome Gingher scissors!


View of the overskirt with supplies and our textbook. Look, even the inside seams are serged!

This is the pattern cut out on top of the dress fabric. This dress will go under the bodice and overskirt. Then there will be an apron on the very top!


Found a creepy way to attach fake hair to my feet. Will post pics of experiments. Time to put a grumpster down for a nap.

2 comments:

  1. we need to do the ear mold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a LITTLE creeped out and worried the latex will somehow get into my brain.

    ReplyDelete